This information is meant for MIT students and for general informational purposes only. If you are an MIT student and you have further questions about travel information and your visa status, please contact the International Students Office for consultation with an International Student Advisor.
NOTE: Processing times for visas at U.S. Embassies/Consulates abroad have been unpredictable, with extended Administrative Processing (security check procedures). Please check U.S. Embassy/Consulate website for details and have a plan in case your travel plans are delayed due to visa processing times.
REMINDER苏州体彩网-球探比分网: If you are traveling to a country other than the U.S., where you are not a Citizen or Permanent Resident/Immigrant of that country, you must verify if you need a visit to enter that country. Please plan ahead and check the Consulate General website for that country for visa requirements and application procedures.
- Information for F-1 Students Planning to Travel
- Information for J-1 Students Planning to Travel
- Information you should know if you plan to travel to Canada, Mexico, or the Adjacent Islands
- Travel information for Canadian citizens
- Obtaining the Form I-94
- Major Immigration Updates